Rent Our Venue for Your Event
A Venue With Heart
We recently revamped our historic building to make it an even better space for concerts and special events. New restrooms, a new concession area, and a much more accessible layout might make our space your new favorite place for catching shows and hosting your events.
Antonia Brico Stage at Central Presbyterian Church
- Seating capacity of the hall is approximately 930 in fixed seating comfortably.
- We provide a concert manager and custodian as part of the facilities rental fee.
- A conductor podium and stand, along with over 100 chairs and approximately 65 music stands are available for your use
- Church instruments available include a new Kawai Concert Grand Piano, a 50-rank pipe organ, and a 1-manual harpsichord. The piano and organ are tuned regularly, though there is an additional fee to have any of the instruments tuned specifically for your concert. Due to seasonal issues, the pipe organ is generally slightly under A440.
- Use of the house PA system for verbal announcements is included, though any additional amplification may require hiring a sound engineer.
- Seated risers may be available for an additional fee rented through the Denver Philharmonic.
- Paid parking is available at multiple surface lots within a 1-2 block radius ($5 or $6 during evenings and weekends), or for free at metered spaces after 6pm on weekdays and free all weekends. Parking garages are more expensive.
- A certificate of liability from your insurance is required to confirm the date.
Let’s Talk About Your Event!
Fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch so we can get this party started!